Below is the information relating to the data processing of users who consult the website https://www.gameludere.com or who use its services. This notice does not apply to other websites that may be consulted by the user through the links on the site.
Who we are
Davide Giorgetti is the person responsible for this website.
For any question regarding its content, you can contact him at the following email: email@example.com.
What data we collect
This website collects the following data:
- your personal identification information (name and email)
- your IP address
- the browser user agent
Please note: if you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
How do we collect your data?
You provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when:
- you leave a comment through the comment form below the blog posts
- you compile the comment form filling in your personal information (optional)
How will we use your data?
We collect your personal data so that we can:
- help spam detection and prevent unsafe links to be shown on the website (comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service)
- send you emails about new articles and/or comments being published
How do we store your data?
We store your data on a database protected by basic security measures.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What are your data protection rights?
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
We would like to make sure that you are fully aware of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
- the right to access: you have the right to request us for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service
- the right to rectification: you have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete
- the right to erasure: you have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions
- the right to restrict processing: you have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions
- the right to object to processing: you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions
- the right to data portability: you have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions